Pieces of Meeks

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Baby Bumbo to the Rescue

As previously discussed in prior blogs my child likes to sit up...all the time...lest she might fall asleep or be an actual baby. So I took advice from Amber who suggested a baby bumbo. Her daughter Jacy has one and loves it. I now owe Amber my quite evenings. Yesterday our baby Bumbo arrived and as eager parents we stuck our little couch potatoe in it. She loves to sit and watch television in the evenings. We put her in it, put her in front of the television...and I think we created a monster. She was BIG and man she felt it. She knew she was sitting on her own, and she was proud of it. We have the most hilarious picture of her watching television that I will have to post. She can sit in this to eat, she can sit in it in the mornings while I am getting ready, just whenever. She loves to sit up and now she can...all on her own. I must admit though, there is some sadness, that at only three months old she already has no desire to let me cuddle her. Although last night at around nine o'clock she let me hold her like a baby and fell asleep against me with those fat little cheeks. Still is the best moment of my day looking at that little face peaceful and happy. Another thing that was so cute, is when she was sitting in her Bumbo in the middle of her dad and I and she looked over at Jeremy, like "look at me dad" smiled and then laid her head on him. It was just to precious. It was as if she was saying...thanks dad for my cool new seat, see how big I am. What a precious angel baby I was blessed with. Thank you God for my angel you sent here to earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home