Pieces of Meeks

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Still a Work in Progress

I have decided...after much thought...I am still a work in progress. There are days when I love myself and then there are those days when I just think ...Katie what is with you! I constantly fight myself to find contentment in my life. That is how I always have been. I am sure that is how I will always be. But I must forge on and work on my contentment issues. I can say that this is why my job is perfect for me...it is forever changing. Everything that I do changes from day to day and I love that. I love it that each day is different...each day is new. I guess that is why my husband and I are perfect for each other. He would be content doing the same thing, the same way everyday for the rest of his life, and I on the other hand would love if things were different everyday for the rest of my life...with the exception of my bed...I love my bed! OK that was random, but I do love my bed! But I guess we push and pull each other when we need to. That is a good thing to. I need to be pushed to stay still and enjoy my life just the way it is. And he needs to be pulled so that we dont get in a rut. So I guess God is still working on me. There is a long list of things I need to work on and things I want to do, and I am sure that I will die working on that list. I guess it is ok as long as I die trying.

A quick baby update. She is eating more and more. She is going to eat us out of house and home. I love watching her little face get fatter and fatter and now that she is smiling and talking it is so much fun to watch her as she communicates with some of her toys. You should have heard her talk to her daddy last night. It was probably the sweetest wordless conversation I have ever heard. She did get mad at him though when he took to long getting the bottle to her mouth. She is quite opionated when it comes to food. What a sweet baby she is. So the next one will be born with a horn and tail right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home