Pieces of Meeks

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Is it Friday Yet?

Wow what a crazy...but great...week at work. I like it when I am super busy because it makes the days go by faster, but it makes me exhausted by the end of the week. Our service manager told me that I had more energy than anyone he has ever seen. :) I dont know what he is talking about. I could lay under my desk and take a nap right now. Chloe slept through the night last night and got up at 5:30. That was perfect timing except we still have to drag our butts out of bed like zombies.
We are having our pictures taken on Saturday. I am excited to have some fresh pictures of J and I too, we havent had a picture taken since our wedding. I also am having some taken with just chloe and I. I hope they turn out good! I am NOT photogenic. We shall see. I always hate the way I look in pictures.
I have decided that I buy my child way to many clothes. I have also decided that I am OCD. I will buy like ten of something so that I dont run out (like baby wash) and when there are like 5 left I feel like I already need to go get more. I mean seriously there not all going to accidentally spill in the tub. I just have issues. I do the same with formula, which is why we have like a bizillion cans in our pantry. Its ok...I will always be prepared, even if I am a little crazy! I also decided that I like change to much...moving furniture, changing bedding, rearranging things...I am crazy!
My boss leaves for Scotland on Saturday to play at the oldest golf course in the world. I had to tease him a little about that. If you love golf that much it is just funny to me, because I hate it so much! Well not much exciting. I am about to tie up some loose ends here and then head home to make a big pot of stew! It is cold cold here...I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home