Pieces of Meeks

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Happy Birthday Chloe...





I cant belive it has been two months since my beautiful little girl came into thisorld. I REALLY cant believe it! She is such a sweet and happy baby. Her daddy and I love her more than we ever thought possible.
Yesterday at day care they told us that she was the only "happy" baby and that she was happy all day. That made me feel good.
I will post this picture just because I think it is so cute. It shows just a little bit her cute personality.
Look at her sweet little face. I am such a proud mommy. I feel so blessed to have such a sweet good healthy baby. I delivered at thirty eight weeks and I am so lucky that it went so well. Those who read my blog pray for a lady named Julie Whaley she was pregnant just like me and had a baby just like me not knowing anything was wrong, Noah Whaley was born and the passed away ten days later. I cant imagine how much she aches to smell him and kiss his little cheeks. I miss Chloe when I am away from her during the day. Just pray for her amazing strength through her struggle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home