Pieces of Meeks

Thursday, August 25, 2005

4 Weeks ago today

Four weeks ago today I was at the hospital looking at the beautiful little face God had created inside me. Tonight I look over her cradle edge and see this beautiful little face that has chubbied up so nicely. I cant believe it has been almost a month. She is a wonderful little angel. So content and happy...as long as our tummy is full. I feel so lucky to be the mom of such a beautiful healthy baby and the wife of such a sweet handsome man. (sorry Jeremy if I havent told you enough how wonderful you are)
I told my mom tonight that sometimes I feel like two people-Mom Katie and Coworker Katie. I love my job as a mom, but I love my job as marketing director. I definately know which is more important to me, but I miss my job a whole lot. I love my boss, my office, the people I work with, but OH MY GOSH I am going to miss her so much when she has to go to day care, even though I feel like she is going to the best place in town. I will pine for her ( to use an Amber term!) She is just so precious. The best thing I have ever done besides marrying the man who helped make her. :)
Well at 11:20 in the evening and I am waiting for her to wake up for her last feeding for the night. I will post this picture so everyone can see her precious kissable face!
Sweet baby! Looking at Mommy!

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

what a beautiful little girl. Thanks be to God for good health!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home