Pieces of Meeks

Monday, August 01, 2005

She is HERE!!!

She is here. Chloe Grace Meeks arrived Thursday, July 28th weighing in at 6lbs 11.2 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She is so beautiful to her daddy and I and everyone thinks she looks like Jeremy. I would have to agree, good thing that I think he is so handsome. The doctor decided to induce me at 38 weeks so that my blood pressure stayed good and I did not become any more uncomfortable. According to him I was..."all baby." Things couldnt have gone smoother and I feel great! I posted a few pictures against my mothers will...she thinks that some robber is going to come get her. Well here she is in all her beauty we cant believe how much we love her. She is eating great just like her daddy and sleeping great just like her daddy...I guess she is like her daddy! We are glad she is here and there is not denying she is a Meeks baby. Maybe that Etheredge gene will show up one day...probably in her temper...uh oh! Hope you all enjoy the picture. Just a note to any stalkers out there... stay away from us or I will hurt and mame you. There mom does that make you feel better. My favorite pic is the one of her and her daddy. We will post more as she continues to change. Thanks for all the prayers and support.




Mimi and Chloe
Daddy and Chloe ...about 5 hours old
Mommy and Chloe...about 5 mins old..first feeding
sweet little angel face...it is her daddy!!

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful baby! Congrats to you both. May God richly bless you and Chloe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home