Pieces of Meeks

Monday, April 25, 2005

Over already...

I cant believe the weekend came and went so quickly. I am not feeling quite like myself today, but I think I will survive. I am hungry, but I feel like I did when I had so much morning sickness, so I didnt eat a whole lot of lunch. I dont want to ever depend on this pregnancy to be a wimp, but sometimes I do wonder how I do it all. By that I mean work another 44 hour work week, cook, clean and still manage to get up every morning. I mean I really dont feel good today, but here I sit, afraid to say anything that I might sound like a baby. My boss is fabulous and would send me home right away, but I dont want them regretting hiring me because I cant hold my own. We had such a good time with my mom and dad and we hate to see them leave, I wish everyone could just move up here, or us down there, but that does not seem to be where God is leading us. J and I believe that He has us right where he wants us, and that is a great feeling...that could change tomorrow, but we just miss everyone. My little bro has signed on the play with the Wisconsin Woodchucks again and I hope that this summer will be a fresh start for him to feel healthy and strong and on top of his game. I think he deserves it. It seems like ever since his freshman year he has been hurt, and for him to hurt, it must really hurt. I am just ready for him to be able to play like he wants to again. Plus Chloe will need to see Uncle zach play some ball. Anyways, random musings today. Another week to conquer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home