Pieces of Meeks

Friday, March 04, 2005

Take a little trip

4:30 was the time for departure, and San Antionio was the destination. Kate and I were excited to see the family, and really excited to see the newest addition to the family, "Rocket". He's a cute Jack Russell Terrier, black and white, and has a great personality. Just like Pop, Rocket enjoys sitting in the lounge chair watching TV.

I hurt for my friend Brad. His back has been giving him problems for the past year and honestly it sounds like it is only getting worse. He is in my prayers.

Chloe continues to make Kate nauseous. I was sick for one afternoon this week, and I mean sick. I was running 101 fever, had chills, something awful coming out my nose.... It wasn't fun. Kates been sick for nearly 5 months!!! I really have nothing to complain about. Before leaving town our doctor ordered finagrin gel that seems to really be helping with her nausea (knock on wood). For her sake I hope this drug works. Chloe's going to be the most healthy, beautiful little girl, and will love vegetables because that seems to be all Kate can hold down. I feel for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home