Pieces of Meeks

Monday, February 28, 2005

Look At Me Grow...

Well apparantly today I officially became pregnant. Now let me explain that, according to me I have been VERY pregnant from the first day of sickness, but unless I told people they were not aware of my pregnancy. Well someone informed me today that I now officially LOOKED pregnant! Wow...thanks...I guess! I mean I know it is supposed to be this way, but no woman is ever excited to hear that she is daily expanding.
I would like to say congratulations to myself for a second day of blogging! GO ME! Sorry past cheerleading flashback!
I would also like to use this blog moment to express my extreme hatred for insurance companies! What is the deal with these people. What is the point in paying a really high premium if they pay for NOTHING! I get bills for stuff and I am just in confusion. How can it be $100.00 stinkin dollars to (excuse my language) pee in a cup and drop a stick in it to tell if you have a bladder infection. Seriously, tell me where to buy the stick, we have cups at the house... I can handle it. Please readers dont be scared to dine at our home...we dont pee in our cups.
Ok for those of you who read and I loosely say enjoyed the Meek's Family Blog, goodnite and good bloggin'...that is Texan for Blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home