Pieces of Meeks

Friday, April 22, 2005

Finally Friday

Ugh! This has been one of those weeks where things just get crazier and crazier. I am very glad it is Friday, and my mom and dad are coming into town which is always fun to have them here. I am going to try to get a tee-time for my father and husband to hopefully play a round of golf, and that will keep them busy while me and my mom hit the stores to shop. I love it when she comes because I have a girl to shop with. That is one thing I miss here is girl friends that I run around with. In SA I have my sister and mom and we always have alot of fun together. Maybe I am not very friendly, but sometimes I just think people suck! I want to be nice and accepting of everyone, but then I am, and I get pulled into peoples drama and it is annoying. My mom said last night that I get into the wierdest situations which is completely and totally true, I always want to "be there" for people and I need to be just...not there. Then I cant get drug into this drama that surrounds these people. Like that new Jodi Messina song, "my give a damn is busted." You know I am not perfect but your drama is your drama. Ugh, this is such a gripey blog but I just get tired of trying to be nice, to have to deal with craziness later. And since I dont know who reads my little publishing, I wont list situations, but my dad has always told me to keep things close to my chest...I think I am FINALLY understanding what that means! It just gets overwhelming at times. Well I am ready for the weekend, I am glad it is here and I will be glad when mom and dad arrive safely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home