Pieces of Meeks

Friday, March 11, 2005

Long Time...No Blog

Well it has been a while since I sat at my computer to release to the world all my inner most feelings. First let me say...I HATE pregnancy, I have a friend who finds the process we are going through together, beautiful, wonderful and wants to cherish everyday. I on the other hand am the girl who is counting down the days until this "thing" is out of her. Everyday my body decides to surprise me with some other crazy, uncomfortable "blessing". For instance, last night at approximately 4:15 in the morning my daughter decided to make her way from the lower portion of my abdomen to the now upper portion, positioning her foot ever so uncomfortably at my rib cage, which surprisingly makes my belly button (which is also growing) hurt VERY bad! UGH! I will love her very much, but I must admit I hate what she is doing to my body! And I am also tired of people saying, "oh just wait until July when you are really pregnant and hot and miserable." Thank you people, do you not think that I realize that I am just HALF way there, but let me clear up somethings, I am miserable now, if the vomitting, indegestion, back and buttock strain and restless nights were confusing as wonderful and blissful, let me clear that up for you...it SUCK...sorry dad, I know that is not lady like! And let me just say, I love it when my husband tries to give me advice on my pregnancy, because you know the last one he went through was his own and I dont think he remembers that...so sweetie, unless you have, or are growing a human in some orphus of your body please dont give me advice.

Ok...so enough moaning about this wonderful act of nature occuring in my abdomen, my most precious, sweet nephew came and stayed a week with me and it couldnt have come at a better time, it makes pregnancy seem worthwhile..he is an absolute joy. The most precious sound I have ever heard is hearing him sing as he comes around the corner into my bedroom. He has the most precious personality. ALL my nieces and nephews do, but he is still in that "little" phase and he has that twinkle in his eye. I can only imagine what his poor wife will deal with when he gets an idea! Well actually I have some idea, because I see my sister deal with my bro-n-law, and I think that are one in the same, Nick is just smaller. David if you read this, that just means that I think that you are precious!

I am excited because I just accepted the job as Assistant Director of Marketing and Advertising for the Arrow Dealerships of Abilene, the largest here in town! I even will have my own assistant. I know, I know dad, you dont have to tell me, I am not big, and dont get to excited because you ALWAYS do that Kate. So sue me, I am a little excited, she (my boss) loved me and thought I was perfect, I am her partner and finally not the lowest man on the totum pole! College does pay off! Ok enough about that!

Well that is all for now, it is a beautiful day ansd I have a chicken casserole in the oven and a husband walking in the door...GOD BLESS SCHWAANS!

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM , Blogger JKMeeks said...

Good cassarole babe... I mean Schwans... I mean babe. I am so proud of you and your job. I hope the best for you and pray that it is everything its sounds like it can be: rewarding, fun, exciting, and challenging. You will be great.

Now about the pregnancy...

Never mind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home