Pieces of Meeks

Friday, April 15, 2005

Oh what a shame!

Oh what a bad blogger I have been...well actually I read everyone else'e but nothing I have to say seems very important! We never really have comments, partly because my parents havent figured out how to work the "blog thing" yet, but partially because no one knows I blog...UNTIL my husbands last post a girl named Clarissa posted a comments, and to her I say thank you for making what we have to say seem a little bit important. Today is tax day and I have mailed ours off on time, which I am glad to have done, dont want any IRS problems! And I am 6 months a 1 week pregnant, andlast night at 2:00 am my daughter decided to do a jig in my ever expanding belly, I guess when the doctor said she was getting long, I didnt realize how long, she was kicking at one end and punching at the other, it was amazing that she is getting so big. I have these occasional freak outs that I like to call them, where I just think this is to bizarre, there is no way we are going to have a baby, and then I panic and think that maybe something is wrong and she is going to be taken away some how. Gosh I hope I am not crazy and that this is a normal thing to feel. I just picture this beautiful little thing growing so hard for me, I hope it is all what I picture and that I hear a beautiful cry from her that day. This is by far one of the hardest things I have ever done, and I will say not physically. I mean it is not cake walk, but I have promised myself I was not going to be a wimp, but emotionally. I just cant even explain it. Those of you that are mommies understand I am sure, sometimes it just seems overwhelming. My friend Amber had her little girl and she is the sweetest thing and has the cutest little face, it made me want chloe outside so I could kiss her. My dad keeps saying, "lets get her on the ground..." either I am as big as a plane or he thinks that Chloe is being flown in by the stork! We got her room painted and it is surreal to go in there. I walked in there this morning to dig for something in my "pre maternity" box and I did a double take looking at her sweet little crib, WOW and WHOA that is for my baby! Not my sister, who seems like such the pro that is should be her, but for me and my child! I just cant imagine what this rollercoaster is going to be like. Oh well, another day in "pregnancy land" it is hard to imagine that I will ever leave this place and put on old clothes again! I will try to be a regular blogger to my loyal readers...ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home