Pieces of Meeks

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Blah...Blah...Blah

Today will be one of those blogs in which I dont have anything so profound and wonderful, but just the need to type. Not that any of my blogs are so profound and wonderful! I talked to Summer today, my pregnant companion. I love it that we can go through this together it makes it so much easier to know that I am not the only one not truly loving the bliss of pregnancy. She is my best friend and I think that Ethan and Chloe are going to be great friend too, until they realize they are of the opposite sex and then well with Chloes great personality and Ethans good looks they will indeed make a beautiful couple! :) I went shopping for day cares today not sure how I really felt on the whole thing, but God always has a way of putting me at ease, why I doubt that I dont know. But I had to run up to the dealership to do a drug test and fill out paper work so I thought I would swing by the day care that I was considering for convience but had not looked at yet. It is in a Baptist Church here, kind of the size of Castle Hills. I walked in and it was so charming with cute painted walls with Noahs Ark and deep wood, it was so clean. I met the director and she was so sweet, she told me that they would def. have a place for little Chloe because Sept was promotion month. She showed me the "infant room" where there is 10 babies TOTAL and three women, one of them has been there 17 years and is so sweet. Each child has there own sweet little white crib, that they share with NO ONE else and that I can bring bedding for to make Chloe feel more comfortable. At the end of their time in the baby room all of the matresses are thrown out and each baby gets there own new matress. I really liked that! Less room for sickness. There is a baby changing ROOM and it only allows one baby to be changed at a time so no germs are transferred. Each baby only uses their diapers and they dont share. They have video monitoring so that I can log on from my office and check in on her. I really thought everyone I met was very sweet. All toys are bleached nightly and all sheets washed daily. Yea less room for germs. It was very clean, but very warm. I think Chloe would do great there and I would feel good about leaving her there. Well there is that! I just felt like God answered my prayers and showed me a good place for her and allowed there to be an opening for her. Plus it is one block from my office. I filled out paper work which was weird to put her name on things and me as the mother, and left a deposit to hold her place in September or October whenever I decide to go back!
So good day for answered prayers. Thanks God for taking care of baby Chloe already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home