Pieces of Meeks

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Just Another Manic Wednesday

This morning I got up and thought I would wear this "cute" pink maternity dress that I had bought from Old Navy, I put it on, looked in the mirror and thought..."funny, I am not as big as a whole family, so why did they make this dress large enough to fit one it." You could have rolled the thing up, put it in your back pack and used it as a tent for camping! It is becoming harder and harder each day to see my self pregnant. I feel like this is never ending all though I know it is. But sometimes, I will catch myself thinking about what I will wear to work and I think black pants, this top and this belt...oops, wait Katie, that is pre maternity, jump to the other side of your closet, ok, now plan...big top with no form, big pants with elastic, big granny underwear and big granny bra...now doesnt that just make your heart pound boys. And God bless Jeremy, he is ever supportive, sweet and complimentary. This morning when I had a break down because all of these big marketing people were in town for this huge sale and I was going to look like the tent we parked the cars under, he said so sweetly...katie, you look cute, really, I promise, you look really cute! Oh well, black maternity pants again today with a maternity top, even my jewlery is having trouble dressing this outfit up. Ok Katie, so what is positive about your outfit, well, I am having an ok hair day. So another day in prego land, where I plod along feeling large and overwhelmingly frumpy! God Bless make up, jelwery and shoes, they all still fit and look ok...atleast for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home