Pieces of Meeks

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Oh the Burps

Sometimes there is just no better way to say it. The indegestion is killing me, it makes me feel exhausted, I mean, I feel so sick at this point in the day I just feel drained...but...only May June and July left. I love looking at my work calendar because things go by event around here and I like to know that by mission thanksgiving I will be back to my old self again. I feel like she is currently stretching my skin like an art canvas and that I am about to split open. Gross thought huh!! Luckily, Jeremy already agreed on shepherds pie for tonight and so I can just stick that in the oven and then recline for about an hour, eat, then recline somemore. My husband is wonderful, since he cant cook, he cleans the kitchen everynight. I love him for that, and would marry him just for that! The lady starts the scene painting in my nursery tomorrow and I am absolutely thrilled. She is incredible and I think will make it so sweet. I look forward to that being done, we are getting closer and closer. Infact I had a dream last night, we were at dinner and I was feeding her baby food, and I just woke up wanting to feed my little girl. I cant wait to see Chloe Grace's little face. I know she will make me laugh many times, and make me angry many times. I also know this indegestion is short lived and that there will be a time that I will feel normal again. I just think that I have forgotten what that is like. Well another day in pregnancy land, but the days are coming closer and closer to being through and then she will be here to lay and look around her sweet room and play in her bouncy seat and learn and laugh and play, and I hope I dont miss to much being at work. I cant decide what people struggle with more. When you ask God for guidance and you feel like he is answering you loud and clear, does that mean that you are not supposed to have any doubt anymore, or be a little sad. I dont know, I keep praying and I feel a peace about our decision. Well that is to deep for this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home