Pieces of Meeks

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Two weeks and counting....

My offical due date when I went to the doctor for my FIRST prego check up was August 11th (+ or- 5 days) this seemed like forever away especially since I was just 4 weeks pregnant and worried the pregnancy wouldnt make it...but here we are and after my appointment yesterday where I complained enough that I am sure my doctor was thinking about sedating me he agreed to induce me in two weeks...so unless miss chloe decides to make her appearance early on her own and as long as she and I co-operate and work together we will have a little girl on August 4th! Yippee! I cant believe I am saying this but I am so excited to see her it doesnt even matter how miserable I feel, although it will be nice for all my organs to move back into normal position. To answer Chris I havent had things that I crave, just things that I love that make me sick. The nauseau is back again but not as bad and I am just sore and tired all the time. Amber, however did you find me??? I read your blog and I appreciate you thinking about me, I have wanted to run up there and see you and Jacy but finding the time seems unreal (like you dont understand that) but I promise I will call when she is here and you can relay the message to the Judge and Susan. J and I loved her pics on your blog, she is absolutely precious! TO CUTE! Well we are excited and in a daze that her arrival is so close. I wonder everyday, probably every minute what she will look like...i guess soon we will know. For now I will survive the 13 days I have left and try to enjoy pregnancy...ha ha! Ya right! Everyone that reads keep your fingers crossed that she will cooperate and be ready to come. If she isnt I will do this as long as they make me. With her being my baby it would surprise me if she was stubborn on purpose and made me carry her until Christmas....ahhhh....oh the nightmare! Thats it for the update! Thanks to those who read...all two of you...Chris have your parents figured out blogging yet? You would think it was a foreign language to mom and dad...how in the world did BST get his mom to start blogging?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home