Pieces of Meeks

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Things that Amaze me...

Well first and foremost on the list of things that amaze me is the new little life of my daughter. She is the most beautiful thing and the best thing I have ever done. I am amazed with the Bourlands how they can be so strong in their grief. I look at Chloe and cant even understand or fathom what they are going through. Happy Birthday Brody. How great the people at my work are and how they have cared for me and watched out for me during my pregnancy. I thank God everyday for taking care of me when I found my job.My mom and dad and the way they love their children...thanks for that! It amazes me that Chris Doggett reads my blog...Sorry Chris...but who would have thought that we would be such avid bloggers. And last but not least this little face... I cant believe I carried this and that God made and formed such a beautiful little being in me...




What do you think of the bunny slippers???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home