Pieces of Meeks

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Our first day of school...

Chloe started at day care today, or as I like to call it "school" it makes it sound better to me and doesnt make me feel like a bad mom. Then I feel like she is learning and not just being babysat by someone other than me. I went and fed her at lunch, this little one sleeps so much I am not even sure she realizes I am gone, I hope not anyways, it would crush me if she thought I had left her forever! She did so good and was so brave...unlike her mom who cried the next two blocks to work. I hope each day gets easier. There is only four little ones in her class right now so she gets some extra special love and attention. Plus she is so cute that the teacher likes her. She is a wonderfully content baby and loves to eat and look at dad and I from about 9-12 at night. She didnt get the memo that night time is for sleeping. Apparantly in the nursery at the hospital she was mis informed by another baby! Her hair is not falling out but it is getting longer, bows are more possible and since her face is filling out so nicely they are looking really cute on her:) I am sure all the baby news is boring. With all that said about day care, it is sure good to be back at work. I go crazy being trapped in the house for to long and everyone seems glad to have me back which makes me feel really good. So the days plot along as she turned six weeks today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home