Pieces of Meeks

Monday, October 03, 2005

A Baby Blessed

Yesterday at church we had Chloe's baby blessing. For those who dont know what that is, it is a time for the church family to pray over and bless a new baby. Mike said the sweetest prayer and all of Chloe's grandparents were in attendance. What a "blessed" little girl. I kept reading the program where it said Blessing of Chloe Grace, daughter of Jeremy and Katie and kept thinking to myself...wow...daughter...I have a daughter, and a beautiful one at that. I had to put up most of her newborn and 0-3 month clothing because she is just to stinkin' long. She was 24 inches when we went for her check up and her little fit we just popping out of her footies and the onesies wouldnt snap anymore. It was kind of sad to think that she is already getting into another size of clothing. Just three months ago I would stand and look at her closet because I couldnt wait for her to get here and wear all of her clothes and now we are already through one size.
This weekend was so nice. I decorated for fall and had good intentions of getting laundry done which didnt happen. But we got to relax and just enjoy being home. Jeremy worked in the yard and I planted fall flowers it was just a beautiful weekend. This week a cold front is supposed to blow in and I am very excited. I am looking very forward to cool fall weather. Baby has started to go to bed around 9:00 everynight which is so nice and it seems that she isnt really having that fussy time anymore. Although it wasnt to bad when she did have it, it is nice that she stays content all evening.
Well just another crazy monday. Just took a moment to update my blog on my lunch. Now it is back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home