Pieces of Meeks

Friday, September 30, 2005

Finally Friday...

I am glad it is Friday. The weekend forecast looks pretty great too! I have been wanting so badly to decorate my house and yard for fall but I cant motivate myself to be out in the 104 degree weather...that doesnt feel very fallish to me. But this weekend is supposed to me mid 80's which will feel like 60's after 104 !I need to get up in the attic and locate my fall wreath and my tub that has all my fall decor in it. My mom gave me this cute little "pumpkin kid" that I am going to put by my front door. I also want to get pumpkins and some mums if lowes has them out already. I love fall it is my favorite time of year. I wish it would go ahead and get here.
Here are some pictures of little girl one in her tutu that her mimi gave her and one in a little outfit that Jeremy's mom had bought for Jeremy to take to the hospital in case he was a girl. I think her little smile is so sweet in that one. Hope you enjoy the pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home