Pieces of Meeks

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Fight of The Daisy

Well our trip to the costume carnival was not a successful one, infact, it never even took place. Chloe decided she did not like her costume and it made her somewhat mad to have to wear it. Who knows maybe she would have rather been a pink daisy. Well we kept her in it long enough to get some pictures which I will post later. She look absolutely precious this morning when she went to school. She was wearing a precious pair of Osh Kosh overalls and a pink gap onesie with her pink daisy rattle socks. She really is an overall kind of girl. I wish I could just figure out what to do with all that crazy hair. It cant pull it in a ponytail because it is like feathers, the back is getting longer and longer, but it is just like mine in that it parts distinctly to one side so I can sort of pin a bow on one side but that looks kind of silly. Oh the woes of being a mommy to a girl. This is only the beginning. She is sweet and wonderful and everyday discovers something new that she loves about herself; ie, her feet, her voice and her hands. I am thankful everyday for my little blessing she holds me together when things are crazy.

3 Comments:

At 7:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I was doing a search of my family name and I stumbled across your blog, which completely freaked me out. My name is Mary Anne Meeks and I have a beautiful baby girl that is 18 months old by the name of Chloe. Small world huh?

 
At 7:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to say, I would love to hear more about you and your girl Chloe, seems you are as passionate about her as I am my sweet Chloe. Feel free to drop m e a line at mameeks99@yahoo.com

 
At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, our little cow wasn't happy in his costume very long either. Better luck next year. What were we thinking? :)

Summer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home