Pieces of Meeks

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sick Baby Blues

Little precious has a cough. It isnt to bad and she saw the doctor today, who said it was allergy related in the air and she had nothing in her lungs, throat or ears so that is good news. i just hate to hear her cough it is so sad. People asked...where do you think she got it...gee I dont know from being alive and out in public. That question kind of erks me. You want to protect them from everything but somethings you just cant, it isnt like I went to the hospital and rubbed her all over some sick person, she just caught it. Anyways, pretty laid back weekend, I only have laundry for about a year. Ugh! I hate laundry. We have been trying to sell our washer and dryer because I need and want a larger capacity with the energy star but I am having no luck selling it. I am about to give up! It was perfect for me when I was in college and newly married but now with towels and sheets and clothes for three and everything else, i feel like I do about a billion loads to get everything washed. Well this blog is obviously about nothing important just a way to ramble the day away. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home