Pieces of Meeks

Thursday, October 20, 2005

20 Things I love About You...

I am going to copy my friend Summer who did this for her husbands birthday, but I decided to do it just for no reason, because I think sometimes my husband just needs to hear 20 things I love about him!

1. YOUR VOICE--- it is the reason I fell in love with you. It makes me melt like a popsicle on the fourf of July.
2.Your tenderness
3. Everyone loves you.
4. Your willingness to help with Chloe
5.How much you love Chloe
6. Your butt...sorry mom and dad...dont read that one
7. Your eyes...they are beautiful and show so much love
8. Your patience with me
9. The fact that you will eat ANYTHING. You make it easy to cook
10. The way you work so hard to provide for us.
11. Your desire to want to give us everything
12. Did I say your butt?
13. How cute you look in blue jeans and a polo shirt
14. The way your pillow smells like you
15. Your cologne
16. Your smile...it makes me smile
17. The way you love Chloe and I
18. How you want to make sure I know you love me
19. That you admit you cant cook
20.That you married me forever!!!

I love you baby! You are to good to me and I thank you for sharing your life with me! I am gald our dreams are taking shape and that I have your hand to hold for the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home