Pieces of Meeks

Friday, October 28, 2005

And a Big Thank You Goes Out To...

As many of you who read our blog (um, maybe two of you) may have noticed we have recieved some comments from some obscence bloggers, so as in the best intrest of making our blog family friendly our greatest friend Brad F, has fixed our little issue and now we should not be seeing any of those pesky comments. Also if you are an anonymous poster you can now post on our blog...so yippee and thank you to Brad.

Today is Chloe's three month Birthday, and in her honor we have agreed to letting her tell you about her life as of today. She is incredibly smart, ut not yet able to type because her head is still to wobbly, so she will dictate and I will type. " I enjoy my baths everyday and laugh and talk during the entire thing. I think it is fun to toot in my water and do it most regularly. I have found that between the hours of 7 and 9 o'clock at night I enjoy to watch television, so I make mom hold me straight up at the risk of falling asleep and missing my shows. She tries to lean me back but I just wont have it. I am enjoying cereal everynight before bed and eat it so fast that I cant even keep my eyes open when I am done. My firend Ethan came to visit me last night and him and I are going to the costume carnival at church, I will be a yellow daisy and he will be a cow. We have fun together, but he is bigger than me and can sit up and that makes me a little mad that I just have to stare at him all big. Mom thinks I am funny when I talk to my little birdie in the morning and it makes her sad that I talk to it more than her, but really I like her more. The other night mom left me with dad for about an hour and a half, I thought it was real funny to scream the whole time so that mommy had to race home, as soon as she walked in the door and took me from daddy, i started smiling and fell asleep. Dad didnt think it was to funny. Nothing else is really that eventful, I enjoy the mall and walks around the block, I am smiley and very cute and I love my room and bed, my mommy did a very good job in there."

Well that is all she has to say for now, she will post at another time. Until then we are taking good care of her and she is fat and happy. She misses her cousins, Aunt Amy and mimi and pop very much.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just like to point out that even though Chloe and I had one night of horror, we have since become the best of buds. Just this morning she told me that mom looked yummy and sweet and she had a sudden craving for some sugar babies... I agreed.
-J

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home