Pieces of Meeks

Monday, November 07, 2005

Channeling Michelle

Ok ladies, those of you not interested in golf you might want to skip down to the part about baby. This weekend I played golf...a lot of golf. And you know what...I AM ADDICTED. I understand how men can spend hours out there. It feels great, it is excersise, it is fun. Sorry ladies for betraying our loyalty to golf hating but I really did enjoy it. I am actually looking forward to getting off work so that I can take Chloe out there and hit balls. We did that a couple times too and she loves being out there in her strolle on such beautiful days, she is just happy and talking. It is a fun family outing. Anyways enough about that.
This weekend when I wasnt golfing I was being a mommy and love that even more. She is developing such a sweet personality and loves to talk to her daddy and I, and if we didnt already know it, she is letting us know, she is big and in charge. She loves to sit up and watch television she loves to eat and she loves to talk. If we prohibt any of these things she lets us know very loudly. She wore the sweetest GAP overalls today, I just love her in overalls, that is why she has so many of them. But last night in her little pjs was the best, she ate her cereal and fell asleep on my chest. She smelled so good, looked so peaceful and sweet. I could have just eaten her little cheeks off. As promised here are some pictures of my daisy duke: She fell asleep with her hat like that. She was just chillin'. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home