Pieces of Meeks

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Yes...I Do give Autographs

If there is one thing I hate on television and radio it is annoying auto commercials where you are listening and then you realize someone is screaming at you to buy a car. If there is something I hate more than that it is being on camera. I wouldnt even have my wedding video taped at the hate and loathe of cameras. One of Jeremy's friends "con-ned" me into being in one of his short films and I hated every take. But today I got to combine my to hates and be in an automotive commercial. Granted it is not a screaming...buy one of our cars....sort of commercial. It is nice, calm, classy feeling, but none the less...it is a commercial. I know I am not good on camera. I get to tickled at myself, like my mom does when she tries to record the message on the answering machine. But I managed...somehow I did it. And once we were through I found out I was the "lead". So that means this very face that I can find alot of stuff wrong with, as well as my voice, will be broadcasted all over this town and some surrounding others. So if you pass me in the mall, yes...I will sign autographs!

_____________________________

Now to more important things...
Today my precious parents have been married for 34 years! WOW! Mom and dad, I am amazed by the example yall have shown all of your kids. I missed the first part cause I wasnt around yet, and I am sure yall had a lot of learning to do, but you succeeded and made it work. Not only did you make it work you gave us a loving home with loving parents to grow up with. When we all come together like we did this weekend for Christmas I am reminded how blessed I am to have both my parents there. I thank yall more now, than ever, as I am married and have my own family at how hard yall worked and how dedicated you are to each other. I couldnt ask for two more wonderful examples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home