Pieces of Meeks

Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Shopping Nightmare

Ok let me say a few nice things about my precious husband before I rag on him a little bit. He is so thoughtful and always wants to buy me things that I want. We recently "upgraded" a piece of my jewlery and I got a beautiful watch for Christmas. He is sincere and always wants to surprise me even though I hate surprises. My mom knows this about me, because as a child I would open all my Christmas presents and then wrap them back. I couldnt stand the wait. Well, even after I told Jeremy that my two new pieces of jewlery were just perfect and I wanted no more for Christmas, but last night he showed up with a present to put under the tree...not anything big mind you, but a SURPRISE that I cannot open until we do our Christmas together. Well this has posed a problem for me. I want to SURPRISE him with something, but the ideas he has given me consist of a driver (for golf), a bose docking port for his Ipod(which has to be ordered), rx sunglasses which he would have to be there for, and an Xbox 360 (um, I dont think so)! So now I am bewildered. I asked him if he wanted a watch...no...a new wedding ring...no...clothes...NO! I am stumped, the things that I would like to get him are things that he really doesnt want, and the things that he wants I really cant have wrapped and under the tree. Beside the fact that sending me in a golf store to pick out a driver is like sending Jeremy into a lingerie store and telling him to buy a bra for me...what he thinks is cool and what I think is cool would be two different things. So I am at a loss...what to do...what to buy! So in the most precious way possible my husband has become a hyprocrite. He can surprise me, but in no way is it possible for me to surprise him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home