Pieces of Meeks

Monday, November 21, 2005

Friends, Fun and jogging

Not alot happening at our house these days, although it does seem like were ALWAYS busy. So we must be doing something. I think I am starting some sinus throat junk which I am not liking. Chloe is doing great. Her boyfriend Ethan came to visit last week and they enjoyed talking at and over each other and stared deeply into each others eyes, when Ethan decided that brown stuff on the top of Chloe's head looked like fun to play with. I am pretty sure that they both think that we got them moving toys that sound like them. But they were cute together. I think Summer and I both are in disbelief that they are ours. It seems like yesterday we were griping about the woes of pregnancy and now here they are laughing with each other. There is also some pictures of her sporting her Reebok running suit. Although she cant even sit up on her own she looked like she could run in the olympics. I think it was one of my favorite outfits. Well I am posting pictures for the two of you to see how she is changing and see her and her boyfriend on their first date.

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.... Can't believe that cute tubby little baby turned out like she did in that glamour shot! I wanna squeeze her. The tubby pic looks like her mom though. Love Zach..... and I can't pull Megs' away from your blogspot.. "aaaahhhh, so cute" -Meagan

And yes you said you liked Jerms hemroid infested butt! Gross! I love you Jerm, but Gross!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home