Pieces of Meeks

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Slight Change of Plans...

Just when you think that you have it all figured out there is a kink in the plans. Not a bad kink...actually a very good, positive kink. As it turns out my employer seems to really like me...he likes me, he really likes me...so when I gave him the notice of my departure from the company he began to try to bargain with me, well, yesterday he came back with an offer that I cant turn down. It is the best of both worlds, it is mommy and work in one! I am going to work part time, I will have off two days a week so I can spend them with my sweet girl. I think that this is going to work. It will allow me some "me" time, if you call work "me" time, but it will also allow me some much needed mommy time. I wont miss as much, I can cook, I can clean, I can keep up with life at home. So as it turns out, if you pray God will answer your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home