Pieces of Meeks

Friday, December 30, 2005

3,2,1...Happy New Year

I cant believe it is almost 2006. Last year at this time I had just found out I was pregnant. Now she is five months old. Time just flies. J's family is in town this weekend celebrating his families Christmas, so we are looking forward to opening more presents, but dreading putting up all the Christmas decorations.
I have decided putting up Christmas decorations is like going on a trip. You dont mind packing (or putting up lights and tree) because it is fun and the trip will be fun and pretty and if you have new clothes they are fun too, but then you come home and you have dirty clothes to unpack and the trip is over and now you just have all this stuff left to put up (i.e. tree and lights). Christmas is fun and all, but I get tired of putting everything up.
Chloe is getting bigger everyday and is trying so hard to sit up on her own. She is still a little wobbly and when she gets to excited she just falls forward so dad and I are around to make sure she keeps her balance.
As much as we love the holidays are schedules seem hectic and we are getting ready to get back to normal work weeks and routines. I hope all of your holidays were wonderful. Have a happy new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home