Pieces of Meeks

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

TEETHING SUCKS

I have a six month old...she is teething...IT SUCKS. I could end my post there and most mommies would understand what I mean. Nothing more said needed. Dont get me wrong I feel sorry enough for my little angel who is dealing with the discomfort of those pesky teeth, but this post is more about me, and the fact that I havent slept more than 5 hours any night this week. She cannot get comfortable which means I cannot get comfortable. She has also made the decision this week that she is a TOTAL momma's girl. Not to say that I am not thrilled to have won the award since I did carry her for 10 months in me, but for her it means all the time...just me! So we are currently at our house working full time jobs, trying to remember each other's name and developing new stages with a six month old. There isnt much else to update because even though we are busier than we have ever been it is something of a bore to have to read about our daily grind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home