Pieces of Meeks

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sorry It Has Been So Long

I know yall are waiting an update on Jeremy and I am so sorry I have not been able to give you one. Chloe and I spent some time visiting my parents and then have been busy trying to get back into the swing of things... so here it is...
J went to see the doctor and they didnt think it was anything serious and perscribed him some medication, it never got any better. So yesterday he want back and they have scheduled him for a colonoscopy within the next ten days. They are worried whatever the problem is could be further up than they originally thought since none of the symptoms have gotten any better. Sorry for the nice details but we could still use your prayers. It is so hard for me not to worry that it is something more serious than what they are telling us. J feels fine and is just very uncomfortable because of the pain. From the exam they said they feel no tumors and because of the symptoms dont feel that it has to do any with his colon. So there it is. Thanks for all your concern, Jeremy and I appreciate it so much.

As for our busy litttle girl she is exploring a world on independence as well as seeing how temper tantrums and hitting work out for her. Not well!!! I am trying to learn how to discipline those issues as best as I can and I just feel like I am not doing it right. Sweetness, sternness, sadness no emotion works...so we will forge on with time out and small swats and see if we can turn sassy to sweet. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time and keep her the way she is right after she gets out of bed...crazy hair, kisses and hugs...I just love how sweet she is when she first wakes up.

Life feels heavy right now and I just try to keep in perspective how blessed I truly am. I dont know why it is that somedays you wake up with a heavy heart...Atleast I have that precious face to look at everyday.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM , Blogger Wendy said...

How did you post that at 11:37 a.m. today? I am quite sure we were walking out of the zoo at 11:37 a.m.!

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger Allison said...

HEY! I am so sorry about Jeremy. I hope you find the answers you both are looking for soon. I know the "wonder" of what is wrong is driving you both crazy.

As for the whole discipling thing. Don't lose heart, you are doing the very best you can. I get so frustrated at times too, just wondering if I am doing the right thing. I know if ever action we make is out of love for our child then we can't do anything else. I pray everyday for strengh and wisdom.

I am so glad we have blogging though. It's so comforting to read about other moms out there who are going thru the same stuff. I love reading your blog....so keep it up!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home