Pieces of Meeks

Sunday, October 22, 2006

SAY CHEESE!


I have some very exciting news...NO I AM NOT PREGNANT! BUT... DRUM ROLL PLEASE... We finally got another camera. We were going to go to Boo at the Zoo and so I forced Jeremy to go buy one. We ended up not going because it was really windy and chilly and Chloe is getting over a sinus infection, but we did take some pictures and so I thought I would post them .Maybe the new blog "eye candy" will bring "ALL" my readers back. One more quick thing before I sign off...I could really use your prayers the next couple weeks making a big decision for Jeremy Chloe and I. So those who dont mind, just ask that God gives me peace, wisdom and guidance regarding the decision I need to make. Now some who have not seen her in a while she has alot of teeth and is cuter than ever,even though she looks like a raga muffin in these...long day of playing. Please ignore me...I couldn figure out how to delete that stupid picture! Sometimes I hate blogger.

4 Comments:

At 7:50 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

Too, too cute. Sorry we didn't get to hang out this past weekend -- let's get together soon!

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

Oh, she is so cute! And so smart! Good luck with your decisions.

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger Allison said...

Oh my goodness she looks just like her daddy! Love the pictures. Keep them coming! We are going to try to meke it to boo at the zoo this weekend here in fw. I think it should be fun! Hope yall are doing great.

 
At 12:06 PM , Blogger Alisha Stewart said...

What a cutie. She looks so much like her daddy. We finally decided it's time to invest in a new camera after we missed the shot of Landon blowing out his b-day candles. You would think that a camera could take pictures the instant you snap them, but our cheapo one takes 3-4 seconds. I've been looking online for a better one, let me know if you have any advice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home