Pieces of Meeks

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Never In All My Life

Last Friday I left on a business trip. This trip was supposed to part "pleasure" part "business"...it turned out to be all WORK and NO PLAY. But that wasnt the worst part. Never in all my life would I have thought that I could miss two people so much. I could not wait to get home and see my sweet baby and wonderful husband. It was the hardest few days ever. When I came back to town all I wanted to do was hold and rock her, but unfortunately she doesnt do that anymore, because now she is crawling over everything and walking along walls. It was so hard to not be with her. As a general rule, I dont have to go out of town for my job. This was an unusual event. But it did help me realize I would never want a job where I traveled all the time. My family is the most wonderful precious thing in my life, and it just takes a few days of not having them to realize how I take them for granted. J and Chloes face never looked sweeter. So needless to say I am so glad to be home and that I have the best family there ever was. When I got back there was a new trick we have...she crawls over to the window at the front of the house, stands up and watches the cars, or birdies or whatever else might happen by that window. It is her new favorite place. Below you can see a picture of her enjoying her new favorite place. Her bottom looks big, but I swear it is just the diaper.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM , Blogger JKMeeks said...

Yes you can say that...as long as you say it is from her daddy and not her momma. And no, you have never said anything about me working, you have always been wonderful and supportive and that is why I love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home