Pieces of Meeks

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Funny Valentine

Sorry for the long span of post time. Things of course are always busy at work and when I go home I want to spend time with the family and not blogging. Today is valentines, typically it is my least favorite day of the year. I dont need a day to tell me I love my husband, but todays valentines is great because I got to see the sweetest face wake up this morning, and I am not talking about my husband. I love his face, dont get me wrong, but the sweet face I am talking about is my funny valentine. She looked cute going to school and one day when she is old enough to understand what today is I will make sure to have a valentines treat for her just like my mom always did. She is giving us the sweetest kisses and has the sweetest personality. I have posted some pictures and I hope that they make your valentines good...

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Thanks for your words of encouragement on my blog. It was really sweet and helpful.

What a cutie! I love girls with crazy hair

 
At 4:19 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

Katie,

Don't know if you remember me, I did your home study (or started to) until God changed your plans. I came across your blog through other ACU people. Just wanted to tell you congratulations on your precious baby girl. I am so glad that things worked out so well! She is just beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home