Pieces of Meeks

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

There is a Season

There is a season and apparantly my season right now is insanity. Things are crazy...well mainly work is crazy. There actually is a season in my life and it is the season of change and growth. I continue to love the company that I work for, and by the grace of God I continue to grow and advance. All of this is wonderful and I couldnt ask for anything more. Infact I could ask for something a little less...stress. There are times in my life when I have to step back and remind myself of who is in control, and that no matter what time works out the kinks in the plan. The hardest part is that when you work for a large company and you advance and others dont, you always have some oppositiong. But it is like my boss said to me this morning, anything worth something will probably require a little fight. And that is true and good advice. She doesnt mean that I should go beat everyone up, but it means that I have to stand strong that I deserve this, that I have earned it and that I am ready for the next challenge. Someone always thinks they can do a job better than some one else. Not to brag on myself, but sometimes I am pretty sure that I should have a big S stamped on my chest for the amount of stuff that I do around this place. But I love it! I love being needed, I love being driven, and I love be respected by the people who matter. I feel like after a rough time leaving my last job under the circumstances in which I left. I thought that maybe the idea of loving your job was just a nice idea. But after a year and a half here, I realize that is not the case. I feel like I have found my place. Now if I could just handle the stress a little better than I do. Is it wrong that I want to claw some peoples eyes out...JK! When things get overwhelming I can just look at this sweet face and be reminded how lucky I am and what I have waiting for me at home.

By the way...on a Chloe note...she has started wearing sunglasses and thinks it is the most fabulous thing ever. She never touches them and then pucker her lips. She looks like a true diva and I just want to eat her up. These pictures are from this past weekend, but I will get one in the sunglasses and post so everyone can see my little diva.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM , Blogger Jacquie said...

She is so precious and so is her purple room in the background!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home