Pieces of Meeks

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Chloes Post

Hi everyone, Chloe here. I was reading mom's post and thought they were boring so mom told me that I could post this blog because I have such a cute personality right now. I always have plenty to say to mom and make her laugh all the time. Mommy tells me that I have gotten so big, to fast. I dont know what that means. I like being big and I can do pretty much anything all by myself, even though my mom doesnt think that I can and always tries to help me. Last week I got to play twice with some friends. First was my friend Ethan.We had so much. Mommy and Daddy went to eat with his mommy and daddy and we got to eat mac and cheese one of my favorites and play with Ethan's new Christmas toys...a John Deere Tractor and his Elmo workbench. I really liked to look through those safety goggles. Then mommy and daddy were playing a game and so Ethan and I got to play with dominos. It was fun putting them in and out of the box. It was ALOT of fun and I cant wait to play with him again. Then last night it was really really cold in Abilene and we had been inside all day and were all really bored so we decided to go eat with my other friend Casen at my favorite place Wingstop, then he came to play with me at my house. First we played with the Learn and Groove and then Casen pushed me around on Mater the Tow Truck. It seems like I only have boyfriends, but none of mommy and daddies friends have little girls for me to play with but its ok because I love all my boy friends.
I really like mommy being at home and we have alot of fun...except at naptime. She keeps trying to make me sleep in my room, but she has a much nicer bed and I only like to nap in her room so sometimes I have to remind her that I am boss. She doesnt like that very much but I am getting her under control. Well I thought I would have mommy post some pictures of me and my friends. And for those friends I havent met yet that mommy talks about come and visit, like, Hudson! Hope everyone has a great week and hopefully the ice will melt outside so we can go out in play with out my big jacket and hat on. And yes...that is how I smile...:)

3 Comments:

At 7:24 AM , Blogger Allison said...

Hi Chloe, Hudson here! I want to come meet you too! Yall need to come to FW and go to the zoo with me. It is my favorite. I know we would have so much fun playing together!

 
At 7:36 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

Well, I do love hanging out with an older woman! Someday you'll have to show me how that whole walking-without-holding-onto-anything thing works. It looks pretty cool. You need to come hang out at my house sometime too!

Casen

 
At 2:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gunner here! Just wanted to let you know that I like your smile you cute thing! I am so glad you are gonna be my older woman.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home