Pieces of Meeks

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

3 Month Countdown

When I was pregnant with Chloe I blogged everyday about every little thing. It seemed like she would never get here. I think J and I sat around daily wondering what she would look like or what her personality would be- fast forward three years later- I am 6 months pregnant with three left to go and I cant even hardly remember Tucker's pregnancy and its not even over.

Things are still fairly crazy at the Meeks' house. J's job situation has settled down and thankfully it doesnt look like we will be moving. Our house still hasnt sold and we now affectionately call it our "vacation home" because you know if I could afford one it would only be 10 minutes across town! ha! But we press on and have faith that it will sell during the up and coming busy time of year.

Tucker is scheduled to arrive August 8th now but of course plus or minus a few days. I will most likely be induced again because I loved it. I know I missing the whole agonizing pain thing of "going" into labor and racing to the hospital, but for an OCD person such as myself the planned way worked so great.

Although things have seemed so crazy and we hardly have had time to sit and breathe we are so excited to meet him and wonder what life will be like with this new member of our family. It feels wierd to say his name or talk about him. I guess I feel like it should just be Chloe all over again.

I will try to post pictures soon, but for now it will just have to go on the to do list.

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM , Blogger Allison said...

I am 100% with you on being induced!! The "glory" of going into labor on your own is not fun. I liked to have a planned, relaxed labor and delivery!!!

Hope he waits until the induction instead of an early arrival like Ms Harper did.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home