Pieces of Meeks

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"RAFFE"

If you have spent any time at all with our little family, you would know that most of the time we are accompanied by Chloe's little friend "Raffe." Chloe since being a baby, has loved the one floppy, soft animal that happens to be a giraffe. She sleeps with him, carries him to school, and has rubbed his poor little tail until it is now a nappy little mess. I tried to replace Raffe one time with a new "clean" Raffe, but I failed and now that Raffe is refered to as "the utter one." So, I have washed the original Raffe so much that he now holds no more of the little beads that made him floppy, he has a whole in his chest from little fingers picking at him, and he occassionally is attacked by a killer pug named Lilly, before Chloe freaks and mommy runs to the rescue. I give you all the back history for a reason. Since the Great Love of 2005 began Chloe is obsessed with everything Giraffe. The ones at the zoo, the only blanket she likes is Giraffe print, and the other day at the mall when I was drooling over the new Dooney and Burke Giraffe print purse, she cried ALMOST as hard as I did, when we couldnt get it because it was $425!!! So for halloween it seemed only fitting when my sweet friend Summer ran across the Gymboree Giraffe costume on sale that it would be the perfect costume for her this year. Well she couldnt look cuter and so I will get to the reason you all come here...the pictures! Happy Giraffeoween!

4 Comments:

At 9:46 AM , Blogger Mauri said...

SO CUTE! I hope I get to see her in person tonight. and the pic of her and casen is precious!

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger Allison said...

Cutest little giraffe I have ever seen!

 
At 7:14 PM , Blogger Tami said...

You guys have a truly beautiful family. Chloe is adorable! Glad to see you are doing well!

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

Time for an update mrs. meeks!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home