Pieces of Meeks

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

If You Happen to See the Most Beautiful Girl in the World...

She's mine!!! We recently had pictures taken with the MOST wonderful photographer in the world...Debbie Riggs! She is the sweetest most talented woman and my daughter loved her. Infact she cried when her "friend Debbie" left. I havent been able to see all the pictures yet but I did have to post this one that is off her blog. Can a two year old look sexy? You tell me~ But I have to say, check out those baby blues! I feel sorry for the man that will have to endure those filling with tears one day...including her daddy! If they are all as great as this one then I will be so very pleased. And I have to point out that Debbie will be THE best grandma one day because she knows how to play with little kids and get them to laugh! So if you need a great kid friendly photographer I am sure she would love to hear from you~

5 Comments:

At 1:53 PM , Blogger Carissa said...

Katie,

I was at ACU while you and Jeremy were there. Chloe is beautiful! I love this picture, especially of her eyes!

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Allison said...

Sooooo sooo sooooooo beautiful!!!

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger Cara said...

She is gorgeous!

 
At 3:22 PM , Blogger the smith family said...

Who was your photographer?
-Hannah- (Cara's sister)

 
At 9:55 PM , Blogger Summer said...

Isn't Debbie amazing? This picture of Chloe is SO BEAUTIFUL! We took pictures today, and I can't wait to see them. . .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home