Pieces of Meeks

Sunday, April 01, 2007

TWO POSTS!!!



I know, I know...two posts in one weekend...what is happening over here at the Meek's house. Well, Chloe is enjoying brushing her teeth and so I had to post a few pictures because it is just so sweet. Daddy let her stand on the chair to be level with the sink and she brushed until all the enmael had to be brused off. If her mom was not computer challenged I would put a video in so that you could hear her "spit". It is hilarious because it is just a noise she makes and no spit actually comes out! Hope you like these. My favorite is the one on her tippy toes. So cute!

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM , Blogger Allison said...

Wow...only 15 day apart? I knew they were close, but not 2 weeks close. I hope Harper does get a friend in 07! :)

Way to go Chloe on brushing your teeth! Come teach your buddy Hudson how!! We brush them for him when he takes his bath at night. He would MUCH rather suck the toothpaste than brush anything with it. Boys just like bad breath. HA!

We won't be around this weekend since it's Easter. BUT if you ever come again PLEASE let me know. We live right off 20 and Hulen. It would be so fun to let them play! And I'd LOVE to catch up with you too!

Yall have a blast when you come. We are spoiled to have the zoo so close by. It's a real treat!

 
At 6:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I love the tip toe picture too! I miss seeing that little girl! Hopefully we'll see you soon! Have fun at the games this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home