Pieces of Meeks

Friday, May 11, 2007

Jealousy

I know that seems like a wierd title and that jealousy is normally a very bad thing, but in this case I dont consider it bad. I have a lot of friends (ALOT) (and by friends sometimes I mean people's blogs I read that I dont really know except in a round about way) but, they are having babies. Now dont get me wrong, I am not jealous of the pregnancy or the labor, but I have to say that the day that I met my sweet baby girl was the BEST day of my life, BAR NONE! So as I read or talk to my friends who have little ones set to arrive any day or that have just had little ones, I must say that I am a bit jealous that they are getting to meet their precious little people. I would do it all over again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home