Pieces of Meeks

Monday, October 01, 2007

OK OK

I get it. I am a terrible blogger. Well that isnt completely true, I read everyone else's blog I just dont update my own. And honestly I didnt realize how long it had been since I had updates and felt terribly gulity after looking at it tonight. So...here it goes. First I was tagged by Wendy to give 8 things about myself:

1. I was really, really short all my life and actually had to take growth hormone to be the whopping 5 foot 6 I am today.
2. I have terrible skin. For whatever reason the skin God gave me on my face has been trying to reject me since I was 16! (Thank you microderm!)
3. Jeremy and I broke up alot while we were dating.
4. I have had four different settings for my wedding ring. DONT ASK...just know I have really bad luck and you should never take me to Vegas with you.
5. In reference to number 4, I loathe gambling. I dont know if it because I could never win, but if you really want to gamble your money away just give it to me.
6. I have a serious obsession with buy awesome shoes and bags. I mean I really probably need help!
7. My daughter is named after my grandmother Clotile, her name is just Chloe though. And if you ever met my grandmother you would know why...she is absolutely the greatest woman!
8. J and I were told we couldnt have children (due to #1) and were in the late stages of adopting when I found out I was pregos!

So there you go blog world. I have updated. Alot has been going on around the house and with me personally but it is just to much to get into at 10:3o at night, but just know that I will be back. And if you want me back I seriously suggest you leave a comment, because I am getting tired of updating this thing for Wendy and Summer I can call them on the phone~! :)

Clarification: I recieved a comment and re read what I had posted, to clarify the time in which I was pregos was the last one when I was pregnant with Chloe. So calm down people no new little Meeks on the way...yet. :)

8 Comments:

At 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea for the update Meeks! :) I E-mailed you back...where did you go?

 
At 5:00 AM , Blogger Jacquie said...

Are you pregnant? Or did I miss read something?

 
At 7:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously more than just Wendy and Summer read your blog seeing is how this is the third comment and none of them are from either one of those! haha

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger leslie said...

I read your blog - and am so glad you finally updated! Wish you could have made it to Bunko the other night! Keep posting!

 
At 1:53 PM , Blogger LoriLoo310 said...

Hey Katie! It's Lori (Gilmore) Carter from ACU. Your little girl is so precious. Glad to see you're doing well.

 
At 2:57 PM , Blogger Carissa said...

Did you get my e-mail? I e-mailed you right after you sent me your address.

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

Glad you guys are doing well. Chloe is just beautiful.

Our oldest takes growth hormone. It has done amazing things!

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger Mauri said...

Hey friend... finally had a minute to blog stalk. We haven't seen y'all in forever and you live a block away. that's sad. Let's get together soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home