Pieces of Meeks

Monday, December 31, 2007

Let it Snow

We are home safe and sound from all of our holiday travel. It was so much fun spending time with both families and boy did we rake in the loot.

We spent the weekend before Christmas with my family and Jeremy and I got and AppleTV which is really cool. Then we headed to Ruidoso to spend Christmas day with Jeremys family. It was so neat and it snowed. We went on a sleigh ride and Chloe got to sled - which she absloutley loved. She got a Texas Tech cheerleading uniform and a baby piano that is pink. She plays the piano while wearing the uniform. She loves being a cheerleader though. Must run in the genes. Thanks to hunny and papa for that gift. We had a meltdown when it had to be washed.

I got a kitchenaid mixer (red) which I have wanted since J and I got married and J and I both got Sirius radio for our cars. J will definately love this with his job and traveling.

The biggest gift we got this Christmas and the one that we will remember most is that we found out we are expecting BABY NUMBER TWO! I know...we werent expecting it either. We are thrilled I am about 8 weeks along and due August 14th (Chloe was due August 11th) so once I get over the all day vomiting I will be excited. So there is the news. We go to the doctor on the 22nd to get the first sonogram- so keep baby Meeks number 2 in your prayers.

Merry Christmas and Happy 2008!

11 Comments:

At 2:56 PM , Blogger Allison said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!! I am so excited for you all!

Hudson and Harper had the exact due date. Luckily Harper came early, so their bdays are 8 days apart. You'll just have to do what I am going to have to do...one HUGE bday party on one weekend and another HUGE bday party the next! You'll have Christmas in August!

Keep up updated on everything! Can't wait to know if its a he or she!

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger jackie said...

Oh my goodness! How exciting! We will get to add another member to our Small Group. Ha! Hope the morning sickness passes quickly.

 
At 3:15 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

Can't wait! We will be praying for you, Jeremy and Chloe!

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger Mauri said...

YAY! I wasn't sure if this was public or not, so I guess now it is! We sure missed you last night, but certainly understand! Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 7:32 AM , Blogger leslie said...

Awesome! Congratulations! I hope your sonogram goes well and that you get to feeling better soon!

 
At 6:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Jaden is hoping for a boy!! He says there are way too many baby girls in our small group!! Congrats!! See ya soon
Trish

 
At 7:12 AM , Blogger Carissa said...

I am so excited for you!!

 
At 10:47 AM , Blogger Jenny Wilkinson said...

Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon.

 
At 12:57 PM , Blogger Cara said...

Congrats that is awesome!

 
At 7:34 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

 
At 8:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home