Pieces of Meeks

Monday, January 28, 2008

Quick Update

We are starting week 11! I am still feeling puny and it hasnt helped that I got some sort of sinus and eye infection on top of being pregie sick, but...I did go to the doctor last Wednesday and everything looks great. He did a sonogram and the baby was just flipping and flopping as happy as could be! It was really good for me to see that. I have felt and questioned if I was pregnant or just had a terrible flu. Plus on occassion I do get bumbed because I cant be there for Chloe like I want to be playing.

Chloe loved seeing the picture of the baby and talks all the time about being a big sister. We will see how she feels when she ACTUALLY IS!

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM , Blogger Jacquie said...

Yeah! How exciting for new baby Meeks!

 
At 6:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family! And congratulations on the pregnancy. I'm so glad you found my blog, so now I can read yours too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home