Pieces of Meeks

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

That is how we feel right now. Christmas has come and gone and we feel blessed to have such wonderful families. We made a week long trip to San Antonio to spend the holidays with my family. It feels like a whirlwind when you are traveling with a 3 1/2 year old and almost 5 month old. For the most part they did great. We all came home tired and Chloe came home sick. She would tell you she was "fine", but the cough and fever said otherwise.

Tucker is just a few days shy of 5 months old! Where does the time go. How is it that he has almost been here half a year. It makes my heart hurt to think how quickly it goes. He is rolling over like a champ. Sister likes to "help" him although Jeremy and I dont consider it help so we try to keep her from bugging him to much.

J is working hard finishing out one more year of sales. God continues to bless our family and J is such a wonderful husband, father and provider.

I am still hard at work - at work, at home just where ever. I have been inspired by my older sister. She is an attendance administrator at an elementary school and during her time has met a few friends of the canine variety. Sunny, Paisley and Grace are golden doodles and are Delta Society therapy dogs. My sister has watched these amazing animals help autistic children, and works with all inclusion children. They are simply amazing. Well- my sister and I have a dream of having our own therapy dogs. The school district we live in has nothing like this that I know of- so I would like to train a dog through the delta society and either work through our local hospital with terminal patients or through the school district. I think it is amazing work and as many of you know I have a heart for doggies!

Well that is what we are up to. Just rolling along!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home