Pieces of Meeks

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Welcome to the Meeks: Breathing and Sleeping Optional

Well we are 6 days away from my induction. I have had moments where I thought I might forego being induced and just let him come on his own. Then I remember that I havent slept a full night in two weeks because of contractions and pain and that breathing full deep breaths has become something I only dream about. On top of that- when I get up at night to come lay on the couch I tend to wake Chloe up and so it is me and a three year old hanging out at 3 am.

I know, I know toughen up- Kate Gosselin had 6 in her at one time! :) What I wuss I am. Well that is about all I have to update. We are going through all the normal things right now. I am nesting trying to get all closets and the pantry and rooms and clothes and blankets and bottles; you get the idea....in order for Saturday.

Chloe officially turns three tomorrow which means three years ago to the day I was this big and hot and uncomfortable! Jeremy is not allowed near me in November ever again! :) We had her Tinker Bell party a week ago with our friends the Fuquas and she loved it. We sang to her and she got a cake- that is all that mattered to her right now. I can wait for 16 when she will want "car" over "cake"...

I will keep blog land updated if anyone still reads. Oh yeah- we finally decided on a name-

TUCKER BLAKE

If you dont like it- keep it to yourself because I dont want to loose sleep over it anymore! :)

8 Comments:

At 6:58 AM , Blogger Kara said...

levi's middle name is blake, so i love it!
best of luck during delivery..can't wait to see pictures!

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger Kyle and Kerrie said...

Wow! Saturday will be here so soon! Prayers for all of you and please post pictures as soon as you can! Love ya!

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger Jacquie said...

I love the name! But where are pictures of you and Chloe's b-day party??

 
At 6:57 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

1. Can't believe you've been pregnant for 9 months & haven't posted a single picture of your cute self.
2. LOVE the name!

 
At 8:08 PM , Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

Great name! Love it!!

Blessings Katie,

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger Jenny Wilkinson said...

We'll be thinking about you this weekend. I'm looking forward to you taking full breaths again since it's painful to even read about it. So quickly we forget how those last couple of weeks (or months) are.

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger LoriLoo310 said...

I love the name, it's adorable.

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger AmberLB said...

Hope all is well for you and your family!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home